The following are highlights of the programs and services offered by ACUIA.
- Availability of a Help Packet for credit unions wishing to start an internal audit function
- ACUIA online member directory complete with names, addresses, phone and fax numbers, email, website addresses, and many other valuable search fields
- Access to nationwide network of credit union internal auditing professionals
- Free exchange of new ideas, successful strategies, audit techniques and procedures
- The Audit Report, a quarterly magazine providing members in-depth articles, a forum to exchange experiences, and current issue updates
- Discounted rates for the Annual Conference & One-Day Seminar, Regional Meetings, teleseminars, and webinars
- CPE credits offered for regional meetings and annual conferences
- Free access to the Internal Audit Reference Library containing up-to-date information regarding our profession and industry
- Exclusive Members Only content on the Website
- Teleseminars and Webinars
- The Audit Guide is free to all members
See further descriptions at the bottom of this page.
Should you have any questions about a membership with the ACUIA or you would like to join, please contact the ACUIA Executive Office at: 703-688-ACUIA (2284).