Hi! My name is Amy Rapp and I’m the founder of VirtualCorps.com®. We are a corps of experts aggregated from all parts of the credit union movement in one virtual location. VirtualCorps.com® offers a full library of over 70 webinars, hosted by a variety of expertise. Our experts are available to consult as an extension of staff for all asset sized credit unions and teach simple to advanced levels.
The core focus of VirtualCorps.com® is:
- Offer educational programming through desktop webinars, live workshops, and speaking engagements.
- Fulfill extension of staff needs at the institutional level via contract for hire opportunities and projects.
As the Founder of VirtualCorps.com, I have created a series of live webcam feed webinars and workshops that are engaging, relevant, and compliant. Credit Union executives will learn critical, bottom-line affecting solutions from a variety of expertise.
NASBA CPE Certified Webinars and Boot-camps
VirtualCorps.com just became a member of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through NASBA, National Association of State Board of Accountancy. This is exciting news for our 2017 programming line-up for all Credit Union registrants of VirtualCorps.com webinars seeking Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
VirtualCorps.com also has two boot camps, one on ALM and another on Lending and Loan Pricing. Both offer 5 CPE credits and are live.
Some of the primary areas of expertise for 2017 are the following:
- Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) and FASB/ALLL
- Mortgage Loan Disclosure and BSA Compliance
- Board of Director Education
- Risk Based Pricing; Loan and Deposit pricing
- ALM, Liquidity Management, IRR Management
- ALCO and Operations
- Forensic Accounting
- RMBS and Fraud
Our fields of study include:
- Specialized Knowledge
- Forensic Analysis and Evaluations
- Regulatory Ethics
- Management Services
For preferred partner pricing as a member of ACUIA, click HERE