INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
The Internal Audit Manager will provide an independent appraisal of the diverse operations and controls within the Credit Union in an effort to determine whether acceptable policies and procedures are in place, and standards are achieved.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manages the effective performance, accurate reporting, and recommendation follow up of operational, branch/departmental, external audits, and special assignments. Knowledge of National Credit Union Administration governing regulations
- Manages fraud investigations, and provides recommendations for prevention of fraudulent activity.
- Oversees effective communication and coordination with Credit Union personnel, management, and Supervisory Committee.
- Responsible for oversight of effective audit reporting and planning as assigned. Ensures compliance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Manages related duties as required or assigned, to include cost saving initiatives
- At least 5- years of auditing experience required. Financial institution experience preferred.
- Minimum education level of an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related business field.
- Industry certification required. (for example, CFE, CIA, CFSA, CISA, CPA)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; work well with all levels of management and colleagues; analytical and problem-solving abilities; be able to multi-task,-be well organized, detail-oriented, and persistent.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications; a working knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing PC software, and audit software.
- Demonstrate management and organizational abilities; strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to develop innovative solutions and be attentive to details.
- Demonstrate successful interviewing techniques.
Qualified candidates can view a detailed job description or complete an employment application by visiting:
To learn more about our organization, please visit us online at www.1stadvantage.org.
EOE/M/F Disability and Veteran