Patelco Credit Union, with assets now totaling more than $3.9 billion and 275,000 members nationwide, is looking to fill the position of Compliance Officer.
In the role, the Compliance Officer is responsible for the review, analysis, implementation, maintenance and organizational education of the laws and regulations pertinent to credit union operations. Ensures that policies, procedures and practices and disclosures are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Assesses the credit union’s compliance with applicable laws on an ongoing and periodic basis. The Compliance Officer is also responsible for developing and administrating the credit union’s Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Program to ensure that the credit union’s policies, procedures and practices comply with applicable laws and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required.
• Minimum of three years of experience in credit union and/or commercial banking regulatory compliance and internal audit is required.
• Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Specialist (BSACA) other certifications highly preferred.
• In depth knowledge and experience in regulated environments, working with regulatory requirements and regulators is strongly preferred.
• Must have a basic understanding of auditing/examination techniques with knowledge of applicable state and federal banking laws and regulations and of bank services, policies and procedures.
At Patelco Credit Union, we offer our employee a generous benefit package, including health coverage and employer matching 401k.
Please apply online at www.patelco.org/careers