2013 Webinar Season Kicks Off with Doeren Mayhew - and 2 for 1 offer!
We are pleased to announce a partnership with Doeren Mayhew for ACUIA’s first webinar of 2013!
At the ACUIA, we are committed to providing timely educational opportunities to our membership. As in 2012, we plan on partnering with our vendor experts to provide webinars that cover relevant topics in today’s ever-changing audit environment at a special discount for our membership. Don’t miss our “Compliance Hot Topics” webinar scheduled for Wednesday, March 13 at 1 PM ET!
"Compliance Hot Topics" Webinar Summary
Presented by compliance experts from Doeren Mayhew, this webinar will address various “Compliance Hot Topics” within the Credit Union industry. The focus will be on common compliance deficiencies that are reported during audits and regulatory exams. We will also address the new regulations and updates for 2013 and how they may impact your Credit Union.
- HMDA – Home Mortgage Disclosure Act – Regulation C
- Compliance Management System
- BSA Due Diligence
- UDAP – Unfair and Deceptive Acts or Practices
- Affiliate Due Diligence
- Ability to Repay/Qualified Mortgages – updates TIL
- Loan Originator Compensation Requirements – TIL
- Mortgage Servicing Final Rules – RESPA and TIL
- Disclosure and Delivery Requirements for Copies of Appraisal and other Written Valuations – ECOA
- Homeownership Counseling Amendments - RESPA
For a limited time, if you sign up for the “Compliance Hot Topics” webinar by Doeren Mayhew, you will receive the admission to the next ACUIA webinar FREE! That's two webinars for the price-of-one! More details to come.