School Employees Credit Union of Washington seeks a Senior Auditor to ensure all reviews and audits are to be conducted in compliance with the audit plan objectives and policies as well as the Internal Audit Charter, NCUA / DFI guidance, GAAP, and other regulatory and internal standards which govern operations of the Credit Union.
· Develop audit programs, organize work plans, prepare effective written reports and present findings to the Supervisory Committee and management
· Prepare audit procedures that test compliance with applicable laws, regulations, financial reporting standards or credit union policy, and adequacy of internal controls
· Provide consulting services in the areas of internal control standards and internal policies and procedures with management, where appropriate
· Appraising the effectiveness and application of administrative and financial controls within the Credit Union
· Performing special reviews requested by the Supervisory Committee or Credit union management
· Perform audits of internal controls, systems, transactions, documents, reports, forms, products, procedures, policies, and methods, to determine that compliance, authorization; reliability, accuracy, and completeness are properly in place
· Prepare working papers which support the conclusions reached and any findings and recommendations made concerning the operations and activities being reviewed
· Five or more (5+) years experience in internal and/or external auditing or enterprise risk management role with increasing levels of responsibility including interaction with boards required; financial institution experience required
· Understanding of access controls, data protections, banking processes, electronic storage and transfer of data and related security controls is required
· Demonstrated ability to understand and document business processes and related internal controls is required; project management experience preferred
· Experience in performing integrated audits is preferred
· Demonstrated knowledge of banking regulations strongly preferred
· This job requires the ability to use desktop computers and occasional travel. The ability to work flexible hours to meet business needs.
Our employees enjoy many benefits:
· Competitive salary
· 200% match on your 401(k) up to 6% of your pay
· Generous medical, dental, disability and life insurance plans
· A friendly, professional work environment
· The opportunity to work at a place of integrity, where customer service is emphasized
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply https://jobs-secuwa.icims.com/secuwa_jobs/jobs/candidate/job.jsp?jobid=2...