Justice Federal Credit Union, a nationwide Credit Union, is seeking an experienced Auditor to fill the role of Internal Auditor to perform audits in accordance with Generally Accepted Audit Standards. The position is a standalone position that reports to the Supervisory Committee of the Board of Directors.
The applicant should be able to:
· Conduct a risk assessment and develop and execute an annual audit plan
· Write a formal report of findings to share with the audited entity and the Supervisory Committee.
· Provide work papers and information to the external auditors and to the Federal Examiners.
· Assist the Supervisory Committee with any member complaints which require investigation.
· Travel to conduct audits at Branch locations.
Self-starter and the ability to work one one’s own
Time management skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Pass a background investigation
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with preference being given to those with an active CIA or CPA designation
Minimum of five years current and relevant internal audit experience in a financial institution
Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act and the Office of Foreign Assets Control Act
For immediate and confidential consideration, qualified applicants may mail their resumes to Tioni Simmons at email@example.com or call Tioni at 703-480-5300 x 3103.