· Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field (required)
· Two years experience in accounting, public accounting or internal auditing (required)
· Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work that is complex in nature.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Proficient in internal control concepts and standards.
· Experience interpreting policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
· Demonstrated knowledge of audit principles, standards and practices, and computer systems.
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Maintain composure and patience when dealing with team members and others.
· Commit to continuous learning and developing knowledge and skills in auditing and business.