USAlliance Federal Credit Union is seeking an experienced Internal Auditor for our Headquarters location in Rye, NY.
This individual is responsible for implementing and overseeing a risk-based internal credit union auditing program. Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of credit union controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations. Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls. Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard credit union assets. Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements. Directs and appraises the activities of audit personnel. Develops and implements employee training and makes recommendation to modify procedures and manuals as needed. Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies. Conducts all aspects of internal fraud investigations, and reports finding to the Supervisory Committee and Senior Management.
The ideal candidate for this position would meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university,
• CIA designation and 3+ years internal audit experience to include audits within a credit union environment.
• Exceptional Computer skills.
• Recent experience auditing compliance with all federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) is required.
• This role requires a self-starter with excellent time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the highest level of integrity.
• Required to travel as needed.
USAlliance offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match and annual Incentive.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Visit our website at: www.USAlliance.org
USAlliance Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer